Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shanganagh Cliffs

Today was me and Sarah's fake 1 year anniversary because Sarah is a creep who remembers the moment we first locked eyes, so like most days we just hung out haha. We went to visit my mam in The Heartland followed by a trip to the cliffs/beach. After living in shite town for 6 months you appreciate how class it is/was living in the suburbs by the sea.

I spent most of the time in Shankill on running around like a mad cunt and climbing on the castle walls up in Shanganagh Spliffs ran into a cheeky young lad (not a little dickhead from my road anyway) who told me to watch out for the cliff because it was mad dangerous, I told him I knew all about it! That I used to play up here! He looked at me as if I was 40 haha. When I was walking away he shouted "Is she your girlfriend?" I shouted back "NO!!" then him and his mate shouted "SHE IS!!!!", "NOOOO!!!" "SHE ISS!!!" "Alright you got me lads."

When I was walking away he hopped up on the castle walls and waved goodbye, it was weird.

When we got to the beach I jumped over the river, climbed under a bridge, threw shite at Sarah, saw a dog with a full doughnut in it's mouth legging it off and I didn't even have to use my AK, today was a good day.

No comments: