Monday, November 10, 2008

Fight Through The Pain

Work training is intense but I know it will pay off in the end, big time.
If I can get good at this job, I'll be rollin' in it. I'll have more money for loads of trips to London.
And to pay off my ridiculous credit card bill. HOORAH.

But on to the REAL shit.

Mac took this awesome picture of me mincing a dude in Gears of War 2.
I'm getting pretty good at it, only a matter of time til we're all fantastic and the best team around.

I threw a tantrum in Tesco and my mam got it for me.
We were walking by the games and it happened something like this...
Me: Hey maaaaa can I get this gaaaaaame pleaaaase!?
Ma: No
Me: AWH BE SOUND I WANT IT
Ma: look it's too expensive
Me: Put it on your credit card, CMOOOOOON
Me: No
Me: AAAAAAAHHH MAAAA!!!! IT'S SO GOOD AN I HAVE NO MONEY!!!
Ma: Ok but don't tell your dad
Me: Can I get the special edition!?
Ma: What's the difference?
Me: You get a nifty gun...

Joe - 1
Adulthood - 0


This song is rad.

3 DAYS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much this made me laugh...2 days.