Thursday, November 6, 2008

Putting All My Eggs...

There Are No Eggs

Yeah so I had 2 separate job interviews and I hadn't expected to be totally awesome at everything.
So I got through to ROUND 2: FIGHT for both jobs, one is ridiculously far away in town and I'm not really in the position financially or geographically to go for that one, also the interviewer was a douchebag, so I have to call tomorrow and cancel the interview, can't wait...

So this other job is great anyway, it's exactly the same except nearer to me, their Round 2 is just a training session according to your one.
550 a week + Benefits and management training or whatever.
I'm that much closer to moving out :D
Party in JB's, Prevomania you name it.
The people are real nice from my brief experience and the interviewer called me up and praised me for a couple of minutes haha. It was rad.

Interviews are a load of fun you just get to talk about how awesome you are for 20 minutes to a complete stranger.
I pretty much talked about Demented for the whole thing and both interviewers were completely fascinated, the first guy was all about the money the girl who interviewed me asked loads of questions though. Said I had leadership qualities.


Anyway that's that and speaking of leadership qualities, Gears of War 2 is out tomorrow and I have no fucking money to lead a squad of dudes against the Locust.
Everyone is going to be way better than me by the time I get the game :(
Someone buy it for me and I'll probably marry you but never talk to you unless you have Gears of War 2 and are on Xbox Live.

I downloaded Mr. Vengeance to find it was in Korean (Love it) with Dutch Subtitles (Don't love it) so now I have to download it again, ugggh. That said it only took an hour to download so it wasn't that much of a loss.

I'm going to London tomorrow week, totally stoked.
I just need to get more money.
I'm currently waiting on a letter too :)

Oh and I owe Mac Kell a Caffeine Free Diet Coke.
He knows why.

Find your basket.
Peace

No comments: